Welcome to our first ever attempt at keeping a blog! We hope to keep you updated with stories and pictures over the coming months.
As most of you know, we moved to Belmont, NC just a few weeks ago and will be serving at Belmont Abbey College with FOCUS (the Fellowship of Catholic University Students). Though leaving Colorado was difficult, we are excited about working with the students at BAC and are happy to be back in the south... hooray! for sweet tea and grits.
While we will try to update the blog as often as possible, we would love to hear from you when you get the chance:
Brittany: bmacalester@yahoo.com
Blessings and joy,
Tom & Brittany
And don't worry... we'll certainly be updating you about our "little one" too! Pictures and details to come, but we're 21 weeks along and all is well!
2 comments:
hey guys! I'm so glad Ann shared one of your entries on Google Reader (shameless plug!) so I could know you had a blog and hear about you and pray for your family. I was thinking of y'all today because one of my friends here in Ohio went to UMass and is engaged to a guy who did FOCUS (his name is Drew), and one of her friends who is a missionary at UNF had sent the postcard, so I pointed you guys and Cassandra out to her. Love to you both!
-Morgan
Great Blog and Updates on things with you 3 THREE !
Love ya,Grandpa Turbo
Post a Comment